At Dreamweaver we don’t just accept difference we embrace it, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our artistic community.
To do this we are:
- Creating programs for at risk, underprivileged, and LGBTQ youth along with experienced citizens.
- Developing and creating The Dreamweaver Artist Ranch.
- Creating community events, performances, workshops, lectures, and festivals.
- Supporting artists from around the world and there work.
- Supporting and showcasing the arts in all its forms.
- Supporting and nurturing journalism among the youth.
The Dreamweaverarts Organization is about to creating a community of equality regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, disability, size, or class. The Dreamweaverarts Organization was founded to be an accessible shared resource for the community: a place where everyone is welcomed, represented, and valued.
We have three missions which are:
- To invest in the creative potential of the community
- Developing support for individual artists
- Helping people and the community excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Organization’ and do not discriminate against any employee, volunteer or applicant for employment, support or programs because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Dreamweaverarts Organization believes in and stand for values of inclusion, equity and justice.
The Dreamweaverarts Organization condemns harassment, bullying, misogyny, victimisation, antisemitism, islamophobia, racism, sexism and xenophobia in rhetoric or action.
The Dreamweaverarts Organization welcomes all people and recognize the rights of individuals to live their lives with dignity, free of discrimination based on their faith, race, national origin or immigration status.
The Dreamweaverarts Organization will continue our work in making our services and programs accessible and open to all individuals.
The Dreamweaverarts Organization believes in the public sector for the public good.
Advancing equity and inclusion is critical to the success of our global community
The Dreamweaverarts Organization that many people hold multiple marginalized identities, and we strive for an intersectional approach in our equity work in creating a place where all are welcome and can thrive. We ask you to come with us on this journey and invite you to hold us accountable and to reach out to us with feedback and ideas. Please email us at email@example.com.